You probably need to consider seeking help if:
- The last thing in the world you want to do is talk about your possible areas of “stuckness”.
- Your life is getting to be a repeat of one disaster after another.
- You are finding you feel less and less in control over problems you once thought were under control.
- You have noticed an increase in the frequency of the behaviors that you believe are a problem (lying, stealing, drinking, eating, gambling, etc.)
- You have family members that have begun to show concern about problem areas in your life.
- You feel that you are getting more of the things that you don’t want and less of the things you do want.
- You have unresolved issues from your past that periodically resurface, much to your discomfort.
— Tim Timmons from his tape set “AA means Anyone Anonymous”
For more information on this topic, go to: